Q. Is it a Submarine or a Grinder? Or perhaps a Hero? A. All of the above.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Not Quite the Trail of Tears

Dr. Pete and I went on the Eastern part of the Connecticut Wine Trail today. The happy news is that I was not abducted and planted with various chips in my head. The better news is that you have a great video with Dr. Pete discussing the better points of a wine from the Jonathan Edwards Winery. Not the politician.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/KimberleeJean/?action=view&current=petermovie.flv


The winery site:

http://www.jedwardswinery.com/

4 comments:

Interested Bystander said...

Very nice video, Kim.

Dr. Pete did a wonderful job of describing the character of that Cabernet. Sounds like he could be a bit of a connoisseur? Awesome!

Also, I like that you provided a link to the winery's website. It definitely looks like a fun place to visit.

I take it that there are quite a number of wineries along the CT Wine Trail that people can visit and tour?

Anonymous said...

Road trip at Con-Con!!!

Dr Pete is very articulate, Kim.

Kim, PbD said...

Thanks! Yes, there is an East trail and West trail.

http://www.ctwine.com/

Dr. Pete will talk your ear off about stuff like this, if you let him. I figured it would be more fun for me to film it. The cheese was VERY good, too.

Interested Bystander said...

It is hard to do better than wine and cheese at an outdoor table on a leisurely Saturday afternoon.

Sounds excellent!

I meant to ask you, what type of cheese is that? It does look VERY good.

Btw, I love the idea of the winery trails. I pulled up their brochure from the link and all of them look just fantastic.

What great day trips that would make -- in moderation, of course...