Q. Is it a Submarine or a Grinder? Or perhaps a Hero? A. All of the above.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

AYEE!!!! WTF, Advocate? I Thought We Were Friends!


Seriously. This is the stuff of nightmares.

I appreciate the Hartford Advocate. I love it, in fact. But note to Advocate, PLEASE in the future do not add to all the Nightmare Fuel I already have running around in my head. You are not helping. It's on the cover for Chrissakes.

Damn, I still have not purged this from my memory the effin rabbit from the Twilight Zone Movie. Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaWWImBFMCM


(9 minutes and 40 seconds in is where the devil bunny appears.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoicks - that is one Lapin To Be Reckoned With!

Reminds me...how did the newspaper scandal turn out? Are you receiving your weekend NYT in peace at last?

Anonymous said...

I remember that episode....the rabbit wasn't as scary as the kid that created it.

Interested Bystander said...

OMG! Now, that's a scary bunny. Uh, make that two scary bunnies. Holy crap!! The cover art, alone, could give a person serious nightmares!

Btw, thanks for posting that video. I actually had purged that effin TZ rabbit from my memory. Well, until now, that is...

And, you know, those nightmare bunnies have "big, pointy teeth!"

Kim, PbD said...

ET,

I had one issue stolen two weeks ago, but nothing since then. I usually get my butt up and go down to get it, then back to bed.

Giant sharp teeth!

Oh, it's just a little harmless bunny!

LOL, thanks for that IB.

And Brother, the original episode is my inspiration to wish Trolls out into The Cornfield.