Q. Is it a Submarine or a Grinder? Or perhaps a Hero? A. All of the above.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Coolest Lobby of All Times

My apartment has the best lobby ever. Now, I realize no one hangs out in lobbies anymore, but I picture myself, G&T in hand, chilling out under the most awesome painting ever.

Witness my lobby:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/KimberleeJean/?action=view&current=kickasslobby.flv

I have my beloved Room God (the cow skull), but it kicks all manner of ass to have a Building God. Yay my building!

5 comments:

Interested Bystander said...

Now that is one kick ass lobby!

Great video clip, Kim. You have to love a lobby that is so proudly eclectic. But a lobby with a fake fireplace AND a bullfighting painting? That's just awesome.

Very cool, too...

Kim, PbD said...

Hee, you forgot the random (unplugged-in, oddly) Moose Lamp. My lobby is superweird.

Interested Bystander said...

Heh! Funny thing is, that lobby makes superweird work. There's just something fascinating about a place that looks like it could have been decorated by Lewis Carroll.

Kim, PbD said...

And I didn't even film the lounge chairs, talk about Looking Glass!

Hah I am a sucker for Lewis C. allusions.

Anonymous said...

I confess, the Moose Lamp is my favorite. An artifact most appropriate for the Lobby from the Twilight Zone!

We OT-ers need to take a group photo there during Con-Con...

PS - Kim, thanks for the fix!