Q. Is it a Submarine or a Grinder? Or perhaps a Hero? A. All of the above.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Proper Connecticut Winter

I think snow days are more fun for grown-ups than for kids. I mean, what, as a kid you only get out of schools (which going to school can be, admittedly, pretty bad), but as a grown-up, you get out of work!

I have to give a very belated shout-out to the guy on the pub who recognized me from my blog, that was very nice of you. As Homer Simpson said, being famous means that people know who you are, but you don't know them!

So, I apologize for not writing in so long, but I have many, many things to cover. Until then, enjoy this lovely video of a fine Connecticut snowfall:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that's snow! And your local pub looks exceptionally cool, Kim. A couple of Sundays ago we brunched at this pub in Oak Bay while kiddo was at drama rehearsal. The food was unremarkable but the atmosphere very cozy.

Interested Bystander said...

Kim, that's awesome! Great footage!

Your Connecticut winter is very much like my Minnesota winter, this year. We have not had one like this in quite a while. Now you know what a real Minnesota winter is like. Cool!

It's all very exciting and I'm happy you are enjoying the snow. There's really nothing quite like getting snowed in.

"And since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

Anonymous said...

Heya from the guy at the pub -- wee, I feel like I know local celebrity now! Allow me to bask in your reflected glory.

Don't forget the Fernwood when you get a hankerin' for a different water hole!